Tuesday 6 August 2013

Goodies & a New Name

Evening lovelies,

I've been a bit AWOL the last few weeks :( sad times!  Unfortunately I took unwell and ended up in hospital, a nasty attack from my gallbladder, i've since had surgery to remove my gallbladder and I am now on the mend.  I have been signed off from work for the next 2 weeks, so there is very little I can do except colour images and stick things together! The hubs has been a gem and moved my crafty stash right next to the bed so I can reach it all whilst I recover. 

With time on my hands, I have made a few changes on the blog, the biggest being the name, I have changed the name of the blog for a few reasons, but the main reason being, I didn't think little vintage cards was all that fitting, especially as I like to make cards of all kinds.  So Pearly Pop Cards is my new name, I dunno why but it just came to me and I liked it!  Please click my bloglovin link over there -----> and follow me (only if you wish of course)

I've been making good work of expanding my stash from my sick bed, and today I got a delivery of lots of goodies!


I am loving distress ink at the moment, I already had some ink pads but I wanted to try the other types of inks and see how they would work for colouring, they all seem to be blooming great!  I think the re inkers and stains work just as well if not better, and as the re inkers are cheaper, I think I will be purchasing these from now on.  I also got some Stampendous frantage embossing powder, I haven't tried it yet but I will give that a bash tomorrow :).

My first EVER magnolia's!  I know that is a complete sin, but to be honest I wasn't ever that drawn to them, but there recent collections have caught my eye and I am keen to try a few and hopefully get a few more!  A couple of dies I have been lusting after also fell into my basket, along with some papers, pearls and glittery gems.

I am going to be kept amused with this lot for a few days and I also have some Lili of the Valley stamps on there way, best not tell the hubs!

Look out for my first DT card for Sweet Stampin coming up on Saturday and hopefully a few more by the end of the week!


Much love 
Kirsty xx


No comments:

Post a Comment