Friday 9 August 2013

LOTV Looking Glass


Evening peeps!

Friday is upon us, I'm excited as my first DT card goes live tomorrow morning, don't forget to check it out over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog tomorrow morning *thumbs up*

Today my Nephew came to visit, he is just the cutest little dude around, it was lovely to see him, we always have such fun! I think I picked him up a little bit too much today, ooops! feeling a bit sore, but he was worth it, isn't he a cutie....


Today I inked up my newest LOTV, Looking Glass stamp.  I think she is gorgeous, but I am not overly happy with this card, it's not my best work, but I'll learn from it.  I did get to practice more distress colouring with my latest obsession TH Distress Inks so I thought i'd share it anyway.


I picked up some of the Stampendous Frantage embossing powder the other day and I tried it on the edges of this card, I really like it! i'm gonna get some of the bigger flakes for my Christmas cards!

Ingredients:

Flowers // Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls, Ribbon & Doily // Stash 


I would like to enter this card into the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, the theme there this week is "Embossing"

Right i'm off to watch some more Bones, I've taken up watching the series since i've been on house arrest and I am loving it!

Much Love 
Kirsty 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, fabulous colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. The shape of my card is done using a Go Kreate die, Large Frilly #7
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and great colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete