Tuesday 15 October 2013

MASSIVE STASH SALE!!! Everything must go!

 Selling my stash as I am moving house and don't have time to craft, I thought I would be able to come back to crafting again but I cant :( EVERYTHING MUST GO!

If you would like to purchase any of these stamps please email me at craftyk86@gmail.com and tell me which number/letter you want and I will give you paypal details to pay.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE I WILL COMBINE POSTAGE, AND A NEW PRICE WILL BE GIVEN FOR ALL THE STAMPS/GOODIES!
Penny Black Stamp Sets L (A) R (B) (please quote in the email which letter you want) 



7. £3+ p&p

8. £3 + £1.20 p&p already mounted girl sentiments included 

9. £3 + £1.20 p&p already mounted, sentiments are not but still included 

10. Large postcard stamp £4 + £1.20 p&p

12. £3.00 + £1.20 P&P

 13. £3 + £1.20 p&p


If you would like to purchase any of these stamps please email me at craftyk86@gmail.com and tell me which number/letter you want and I will give you paypal details to pay.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE I WILL COMBINE POSTAGE, AND A NEW PRICE WILL BE GIVEN FOR ALL THE STAMPS/GOODIES!

Thanks kirsty 







No comments:

Post a Comment